Monday, August 08, 2005

Return of the Scary Mime


So, I'm walking down the street after work, and out of the corner of my eye, guess who I see? (Yeah, yeah, I know, it's in the title, I'm a genius)....but humour me....give me a drum roll or something, will ya?......

That's right! It was the scary psychotic stalking mime!

Surely this could not be a coincidence?

And he followed me again, I swear to God. He spared me all his mime manoeuvers this time though--it was hot outside--maybe he'd had a long hard day of MIMING. But a couple of times I hastily glanced at him over my shoulder, checking to see if he was still there, and yes, he was STILL THERE, grinning at me like the Joker or something.

Did I do something evil to a mime in a past life? What did I do to deserve this guy? I'd ask him what his problem is, but he'd probably mime the answer.

9 comments:

Kerri said...

That sounds truly horrifying. I think I would cry if that happened to me.

arbri said...

:) thast sounds fun to me. A lot of ppl get bothered but its not thened of the world. i dont see the big deal anyways nice blog

sixsyllables said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sixsyllables said...

I'm wondering what it means in mimeology if he grabs his crotch.

Bill M. said...

Are there mimes other than scary ones?

katie's brain said...

Hi back. You mean the tent and cheesecake guys aren't GENUINELY interested in my blog?!

This is devastating news.

Thanks for all the comments from you guys who aren't trying to sell me things. Why am I getting so many hits today? Am I on some kind of list? I've gotten more blog action this afternoon than I have in weeks!

madge said...

Wow. Thanks a billion for posting on my blog today -that sort of thing never happens! (I made the smartass remark about Canadian blogs taking over the world). Anyway, you're safe -- British Columbians rule, as I'm originally from the Pacific NW (Portland). Well thanks again, and...beware of the mimes, yipes!

katie's brain said...

My pleasure Madge--I like the way you write. I'm going to have a hell of a time checking out all these new blogs. I must have finally gotten onto the blog rotation or something!

Larry said...

LMAO. You could have tried to engage him in a mime fight. Kinda like the robot fight from Eurotrip. Classic movie scene.