Friday, August 05, 2005

WARNING!

Ok, to the 2 or 3 people who I don't know who are actually kind enough to read my blog, wow--thank you so much for reading--the next few posts will be new to you. To the rest of my wonderful friends who I've been bullying for months to read my stuff, well, I'm really sorry, but you've probably already read the next three entries (or at least pretended to) back when I only blogged at myspace. But man, I really get creeped out on myspace. I like this place. I want my stuff here. So, it's yet another moving day. A rearranging day. And I'm kind of bored. So there you go!

3 comments:

katie's brain said...

Mellie! I think I've fixed it. I'm going out, but I can't wait to check your blog out later!

katie's brain said...

PS--thanks simplyfine--you too!

Kerri said...

I found this from Blogger Dashboard... and I like giving random comments in hopes that I'll get some random comments. Besides, reading about people you don't know is fun.