Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I have a paper due tomorrow

It's a very important paper. So of course, because the paper is due tomorrow, and because it's important, and because I hadn't started it yet, today I:
  1. Cleaned my kitchen, and reorganized all my cupboards.
  2. Went downtown to do a bunch of errands.
  3. Went to a medical clinic where it's first come/first serve in order to get a referral for massage therapy. I did not come first, therefore I was not served first.
  4. Sorted out my closet, separating clothes by season and colour and then drove a bunch of things to Goodwill.
  5. Took all my cans and bottles back for a refund. $4.15!!!!
  6. Flossed my teeth. Twice.
  7. Called my mom.
  8. Called my friend who I never phone because every phone call with her lasts an hour and consists of her screaming, "Oh my fucking God, like you won't fucking believe this, oh my God," and me saying, "mmmhmmm....wow...yeah, mmmmhmmmm, whoa, wow....mmmmhhhmmm."
  9. Called the loans people to find out why my student loan STILL hasn't arrived and spent 45 minutes on hold listening to instrumental versions of "My Heart Will Go On," while I screamed, "You %@!*$@#!!'s!!!!!"
  10. Watched America's Next Top Model and Lost.

So, I'm kind of screwed now, I think.

1 comment:

Bobby said...

procrastination is an art form.