Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

It's monsoon weather out there, but my spawn is die-hard and he and his cohorts in creepiness are determined to score as much candy as possible tonight, so I decked them out in face paint, fangs and rubber boots and sent them on their merry way. Hopefully I'll have VERY spooky pics to post later. I know there's nothing more mundane than a mother going on about how ADORABLE her child is in his Halloween get-up so I'll spare you until I have photographic evidence to prove it.

You know what I love about Halloween, though? I love when you open the door to find freaky grown-ups in costumes pushing their terrified children to the door. Nothing says Halloween better than a sobbing two-year old in a pink bunny suit.

2 comments:

Ritmeyer said...

I don't really have too much to say about this particular post, except nothing says happy halloween like a sobbing 2 year old bunny. I just found your blog and have read quite a bit...funny funny stuff!

Bobby said...

the adults are probably more entertained sometimes. Some kids would probally rather have some candy handed to them and stay inside and play.