Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Don't give up on me!

I know--I suck. I just haven't had time to update in a while--life is a little insane around here. I plan on doing something dramatic or humiliating any day now, I promise, and I'll be sure to let you all know the gory details as soon as possible!

Oh, any Mike Doughty fans? I finally bought Haughty Melodic and I love it--it just puts me in the best mood--had to dig around for it and finally found it in the last store I looked at under punk, which I think is kind of weird. I've been playing Ted Leo's Tyranny of Distance and Shaking the Sheets to death and made the mistake of buying one of his self-titled album (bloody expensive too) but it's way too early experimental and I'm not big on shitty sound and reverb for effect, so I haven't listened to the whole thing yet.

3 comments:

katie's brain said...

You'd better not be mocking me Weas! =)

kris said...

Hi KT! I was in your motherland of the Canada this weekend! WOOHOO!

Can't wait for you to do something crazy so we can all live vicariously . . . ;)

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate it when you buy a cd because you've heard a song that you just can't live without...and then all but the one song on the cd are super lame?