Friday, July 15, 2005

Well, it's time to move

I tried to blog at Myspace, but to be frank, myspace is for morons. I would get a few comments from interesting people who I hope will continue to follow my blog here, but overall, the myspace experience has been underwhelming. Browsing Myspace is like paying a huge cover charge to get into a dance club and immediately hating the music and knowing just from the way people are dressed that you don't belong there. Anyways, I guess right now I'm going to move a few of my old blog entries from there to here and hopefully the quality of posters here will inspire me to write a little better than I have been lately.

So, I guess I'd better make this place look cozy, hey? The housewarming will be announced soon. Candles and flowers will be appreciated--BYOB.

2 comments:

katie's brain said...

Thanks Bethy! Yeah, I like this joint--it's reeeeeal classy like!

katie's brain said...

Thanks Weas! Let's crack the champagne and break this place in!