Sunday, April 09, 2006

I love this.




Darth Tater

He rocks. I want to take him to Paris and photograph him in front of the Eiffel Tower, or take him to Washington and snap him in front of the White House, or New York in front of Lady Liberty...or, or, or...you get the idea. World domination by potato!

So, I promise to update soon. Had my last class ever at University last week, and once I get my last bloody essay done, I'll be finished school forever. Eeeek. I'm looking for a new place to live, my son turned 7 last weekend and we've had houseguests and all kinds of craziness around here, so I am flat-out tired. I had a terrible email mishap in which an intensely personal email of mine was--through my own ineptitude--accidentally sent to about 20 people in my address book (do not ask me what I did--I couldn't repeat it if I tried), so that's an embarrassment I'm struggling to recover from right now. Ah well. Such is life.

See you soon.

Potatoes Unite!

8 comments:

egan said...

Oh shit, that had to suck. I once sent an scathing email to a co-worker that I was mocking. I know your pain Katie. Yikes, I hope you were able to get past that email incident. Take care!

Page Turner said...

I would love to have a Darth Tater! Where can I get one?

katie's brain said...

Egan--thanks--I'm recovering. Thank God my sense of humour is intact. But unfortunately now 2 ex-boyfriends probably think I'm trying to reach out to them in a weird passive aggressive way. It's not worth a follow-up email to explain what happened =)

Tim-tambolini--I got mine at a comic book store but I think you can buy them online.

OCPD said...

Have you seen that they also do a Mr Potato Head Spud Trooper? He comes with a teeny weeny potato masher. They sell them on Amazon. Hurrah for the potato revolution x

flounder said...

When I was in college, I stole a dorm-mates Curious George doll right before Christmas, took pictures of it on the ride home and all over my hometown, and mailed him one every few days. I actually mailed the envelopes to relatives in other states for them to mail the pics to him, just to throw him off my trail.

When we got back to school, I pinned one pic each day to his door, and eventually left the doll in the bathroom.

He never figured out who took him.

egan said...

Good luck getting this all worked out Katie.

Carol said...

Katie!
I should really send you an email, but I'm looking for immediate gratification. Besides, people read your blog...Have you heard about this www.tribewanted.com ? Not as good as snakes on a plane, but for a reality tv loving chicklette like yourself, it might be of interest. And, I personally want some Canadians involved! Go have a peek. Might be in Canada in May. I'll keep you posted. :0)

katie's brain said...

Carol! How are you? Are you still in Ireland? I don't have an email address for you--send me one (there's a link on the side of my blog to email me)--I would love to get together if you get back here soon.