Saturday, December 24, 2005

The kid and Christmas

He just came running in from his friend's house, breathless and jumping up and down, and then he said, ""I'm so essited because it's dark which means it's night soon and that means Santa's coming, and I think I'm not on the naughty list, I'm on the good list because I've been nice to kids at school and because I got a whole bunch of stars and also I told his helper that I wanted a Gameboy and she told him and I know he was going back to the North Pole and I think she told him in time and oh mom what kind of cookies are we going to give him and how the heck is he going to get into our house when we don't have a chimney?!"

2 comments:

Special K said...

Ahahaha! That's one essited youngster.

Have a Merry Christmas, Katie, and all the best to you in the coming year.

Huney said...

Santa takes the roof off.. that's how he got the bunkbeds in last year. But... that's because mom had enough of them tryin to leave the door unlocked for him... and mom can we get a chimney?....