Thursday, November 24, 2005

Vancouver Bound

Hey kids,

I know I've been a lousy absentee blogger lately. This full-time job, full-time school and single mom combo is killing me. The semester is almost done and miraculously, I'm still standing and managing to pass these courses. But every girl needs a break, so I'm taking one tomorrow night. My friend and I are hanging out in Van--I booked a nice suite in a 5 star hotel (I get discounts) and I got mailed a 2 for one coupon at my favourite spa in Yaletown, so we've got facials lined up on Saturday...good thing too, because we will be partying on Friday night and we'll need to detoxify!

After that, I have two more papers and a couple of exams to get through and then one more easy semester of film studies all the time, and that's it! Graduation! I never thought I'd see the day. Boy am I glad to be getting out of school. There's a girl in one of my classes who's 18. I realized the other day that she was only one the first time I went to University. A horrible, horrible realization, especially since I'm way too immature to be old enough to be this girl's mom!

4 comments:

kris said...

I'm so selfish, but I haven't seen you around, and I'm glad you haven't left me but are just busy! :) Have a great time, KT.

katie's brain said...

LOL--no Kris--I'm still here! Barely though. I have silly weirdness to write about but no energy for now, so I'll post something soon. I'm so glad at least two people are still reading!

Bobby said...

You are doing about three times as much as me, and I am exhausted. How do you do it?

Just don't cut back on the blog..... I need my Katie's Brain fix at least once a week....

katie's brain said...

Awww, Bobby...that's about the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day!