Monday, September 12, 2005

A big dilemna



I found a joint tucked into a toy that my son recently bought at a garage sale--this would be more disturbing, but he had no idea what it was and it was quickly confiscated by moi. No idea how old it is. No idea who originally owned the thing. No idea what exactly is rolled into the joint...not without unrolling it, at least. Yes, it does have a vague marijuana scent, but who knows? Maybe it contains other things that could make me have a heart attack, right?

Sigh. I know, this isn't really a dilemna. But it does seem like a bloody tease, doesn't it? I feel like Tantalus sometimes.

9 comments:

Gern said...

Um, yeah. So, I was wondering just what the dilemma was.
To smoke or not to smoke?
Unroll it and answer that question once and for all. ;-)

katie's brain said...

Trouble is, I've never mastered the rolling skill, so it seems shameful to unroll it.

Anonymous said...

You COULD unroll it, assess the contents and then bake "it" into brownies. Here's the trick - sauté "it" first in a little oil to release the good part before mixing it in with the rest of the brownie ingredients. Also, you might want to make a batch of "it"-free brownies, for when you get les munchies. Good times, man. Good times.

Now I want brownies.

kris said...

Oh don't do it! Your little one will walk in on your or you'll give the brownies away to a neighbor by mistake and highjinks will ensue . . . This is so after-school special or Lifetime woman-in-jail material. You don't want Valerie Bertinelli to play you, do you?!? ;) Giggles.

katie's brain said...

My God, I never thought of that. Nothing strikes fear into me faster than the idea of Valerie Bertinelli playing me in a Lifetime Movie of the week!

Anonymous said...

Save it for the next time T and I drop in... Better yet, smoke it before poco class tomorrow!!

Mizchief said...

Sweetie,

bake me brownies, brownie "surprise"... got all hippie domestic on me,
I dare ya ;)

Bobby said...

Don't forget to search all of the other toys, as well.

I would.

Twice.

Spinning Girl said...

holy smokes!